As impressive as some of the numbers compiled by Activision are, I can’t help but wonder about a few numbers they left out:
- How many accusations of “camping” have been touted over voice chat?
- How many times have people spawned and then immediately died?
- How many “cheating” claims have actually been justified?
- How many controllers have been thrown in frustration?
- How many headsets have been thrown in frustration?
- How many broken TV sets?
- How many racial slurs and/or instances of “your mom” have been used over voice chat?
- How many “aimbots” actually are there?
- How many of those “little kids” are actually girls?
- How many of those “girls” are actually little kids?
Let me know.